Tuesday, October 9th
1. DECA will be selling popsicles after lunch in the quad if the weather allows, for 50 cents each.
2. Absolutely NO FOOD OR DRINKS are allowed in the labs.
3. 4H Club dues are due by October 30th.
4. Any student interested in the newspaper club, applications are in the office.
5. Bullying Club Dues club T-Shirts can be ordered for $15, due to Mrs. Mason by Oct. 16th.
6. Students can only have MESH BACKPACKS at school. For any other activity, please make sure you give the bags to the sponsor before first period. Any student caught with an illegal backpack will be given: first offense-1 day of detention, 2nd offense- Saturday School, etc.
7. DECA is taking orders for Krispy Kreme donuts...$8 a box.
8. October is bullying awareness month. All students will be allowed to wear a blue t-shirt on October 10th in honor and support of anti-bullying.
9. Drama practice is Wednesday from 3:15-4:30 pm. All cast members need to attend. Please make sure your ride is here at 4:30.
10. PBIS students of the week are
--9th grade- Savannah G.
--10th grade Eden A.
--11th grade Deondrais B.
--12th grade Wesley J.
11. Any student interested in tutoring at VHS and or VJHS please sign up with your first-period teacher. Please include name and subject you are interested in teaching.
12. Any students needing tutoring, please sign up with your first-period teacher. Include name and subject.
13. Soccer packets can be picked up in the front office. These need to be turned in no later than October 17th.
14. Any homecoming members who would like to order pictures need to have the order turned in by Friday 10/12/18.
15. Academic Pep Rally will be on October 24th.