POSITIVE BEHAVIOR INTERVENTION STUDENTS
THE MISSION STATEMENT OF THE SCHOOLWIDE PBIS TEAM IS TO MOTIVATE VIDALIA HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND STAFF TO SHOW POSITIVE BEHAVIOR.
- TO ENCOURAGE POSITIVE BEHAVIOR IN OUR STUDENTS AND STAFF
- TO MAINTAIN AND RECOGNIZE POSITIVE BEHAVIOR THROUGH A REWARD SYSTEM
MOTTO: Show your Viking PRIDE in everything you do.
- I will be on time.
- I will attend each class.
- I will have my materials.
- I will communicate in a positive way.
- I will work to solve problems.
- I will be supportive and accepting of others.
- I will treat others the way I want to be treated.
- I will do my own work.
- I will collaborate with my peers.
- I will make my own decisions.
- I will be held accountable for my actions.
- I will stay focused.
- I will ask for help when I need it.
- I will keep trying even when it's difficult.
- I will make up all missed work.
- I will give it my all.
- I will be the best I can be.